Technology & Intellectual Property Law
The Firm counsels clients in the areas of technology and IP matters, such as:
– Trademark registration and infringement
– Copyright registration and infringement
– Right of publicity
– Confidentiality agreements
– Master services agreements
– Trade secrets
– Terms of service and privacy policies
– GDPR and other data protection law compliance
– Data breach response and notice obligations
The advanced tools provided by the Internet have generated myriad new issues in intellectual property law and data privacy. These new issues have sparked scholarly debates, cutting-edge lawsuits, and major legislative action in the national and international spheres.
Lalchandani Simon PL is committed to providing excellent, cost-effective and practical legal services and solutions that focus on these Internet-related issues. Technology will continue to drive our national and global economies, and Lalchandani Simon PL looks forward to partnering with clients to create the products and services that will help build great companies. Lalchandani Simon PL is comprised of tech-savvy lawyers that have greater depth in understanding clients’ technologies, industry environment and business needs.